How to take care of your soy candle and get the best possible burn each time you light it.
We recommend you follow these tips to get the most out of your purchase.
Smell l Light l Reflect
- Upon first use burn your candle for at least two hours, or until the entire surface has turned to liquid wax. This will help prolong the life of your candle.
- Do not burn candle longer than 2-3 hour intervals or at least to full melt pool.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and keep away from children & pets. Extinguish candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep. Be sure the wick ember is no longer glowing.
- Keep wicks centered and trimmed 1/4 inch each time before lighting to reduce sooting. This will maintain an even and clean burn.
- Place candle in a safe and secure place. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as furniture, drapes, books, paper, flammable materials.
- Always burn candle on a stable, heat resistant surface. This can help prevent heat damage to surfaces and prevent glass containers from breaking.
- Choose an area away from drafts, open air vents or ceiling fans. This will help avoid rapid burning and prevent flare-ups.
- Candle will be hot when lit.
- Candle container and/or wax can become hot when in use.
- Allow it to cool completely before touching or moving.
- Discontinue use after wax is 1/2 inch from the bottom.